Removing Barriers to Economic Development and Entrepreneurship in Indian Country
Part 1: Policy Roundtable
- To convene known policy allies.
- To identify key areas for reform and create functional working groups to advance those reforms.
- Tribal leaders and scholars focused on removing policy obstacles for renewed indigenous economies.
- People in a position to advance policy reform
- To articulate the Alliance mission and vision for the D.C. policy community.
- To identify other potential policy allies.
D.C. policy makers, policy researchers, and journalists whose constituencies are
interested in economic development, civil rights, entrepreneurship, property
rights, indigenous communities, etc.
For more information, please contact Wendy Purnell: firstname.lastname@example.org